888 Pacific Poker WSOP Giveaway
Posted on February 5, 2010 by John Trevors for Luckyroom.com
Still 3 months approximately till the 2010 WSOP kicks off and Pacific Poker raises its game by announcing a 2010 WSOP Promotion which will be giving away 88 WSOP packages with 8 different ways to claim them in addition to $8 Free to the first 50,000 players that register for this promotion. The triple 8 brand has jumbled up all possible variations of the lucky number to magnify the $400,000 which will be given out during this one of a kind poker promotion. As announced by the almighty extension of 888 each new player will have the opportunity to claim a package with 8 different ways and additionally receive $8 free upon sign up after they have downloaded a bankroll management client which will enable them to play on high stakes poker tables only after their bankroll gradually increases.
- Players can choose any of the below listed 8 ways to find their way to Las Vegas this year:
- Persistence Pays: Race to play the most raked hands
- Race Your Way: Race to earn the most poker Status Points
- Bring Your Buddies: Refer as many friends as possible
- Social Success: For YouTube, Facebook and Twitter fans
- Cards and coins: Race to earn the most casino and poker Status Points
- Bounty Hunter: Knock out the poker celebs or come first in one of the tourneys
- Tourney Lovers: Race to play the most tourneys with the biggest buy-ins
- One For The Ladies: Ladies only race to earn the most poker Status Points
Please note that in addition to its non acceptance of US Players; 888 will not make eligible players from Argentina, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Croatia, Georgia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, North Korea, South Korea, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Philippines, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, and Vietnam for this particular WSOP promotion.
Players following poker news daily might be a bit astonished reading this post as the 888 poker brand has not really received much publicity lately although its poker network is doing very well in terms of player figures. The poker division has been in a slight hibernate mode the past year as it has not really being announcing anything new or anything noteworthy although player numbers are high due to the wide recognition of its parent company and the worldwide recognition of 888 Casino Net which manages to migrate many players from its casino to the poker section.
The announcement of this promotion has managed to hit the headlines of every respected poker blog and poker news portal and directory although 888 officials have not really communicated it very much to players and news portals. The Gibraltar facing and London Stock Exchange Listed (888) gaming giant seem to have been preoccupied with extending operations which therefore had forced a switch in priorities for a while as amongst other strategic moves made in the last year they have come to an agreement of providing the software and the rights of powering the Caesars Casino through their direct subsidiary “Dragonfish” and additionally have announced a number of online gaming operations in the Balkans under the same pre mentioned network. The group is the pioneering establishment that launched 888 Casino On Net at the embryonic stages of the internet back in the mid 90’s. Follow the underlined link if you wish to read more about 888 Casino or sign up here for the $8 free bonus.
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.