Fifa World Cup 2010
Posted on December 4, 2009 by George Roberts for Luckyroom.com
The moment we were waiting for has arrived. Today at 19:00 (GMT +2) at Cape Town in South Africa the draw for the group stage of FIFA World Cup 2010 will be held. Only 188 days left before the initial whistle of the first match (11th June 2009) and today 32 teams that have qualified will learn their oppositions.
The 32 National Teams will for 8 groups. The two top teams of each group will qualify for the next stage. Teams from the same region will not play each other except if they belong to Europe Region. Group Stage matches are concluded at 25th of June 2010. Then the knock-out stage begins all the way until the world cup final.
The National teams have separated into 4 groups where at the group stage will not play each other.
- 1st Group: Brazil, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Argentina, England, South Africa.
- 2nd Group: Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Honduras, Mexico, USA, New Zealand.
- 3rd Group: Algeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- 4th Group: Denmark, France, Greece, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland.
FIFA World Cup 2010 Structure
Group Stage matches
1A is the winner of the 1st group, 1B the winner of the 2nd group etc.
2A is the second placed team of 1st group, 2B is the second placed team of the 2nd group etc.
The FIFA World Cup Final match will be played at Johannesburg at 11th July 2010.
FIFA World Cup 2010 Financials:
€278,000,000 will be distributed among the 32 qualified teams as following:
- Champion: €19.9 millions
- Finalists: €15.9 millions
- Semi-finals: €13.2 millions
- Quarter-finals: €11.9 millions
- Round of €16: 5.9 millions
- Group Stage: €5.3 millions
*** Each National Football Association will be given the amount of EUR €663,000 to prepare their national team.
Each club that has players participating to the FIFA World Cup 2010 will be given around €1,000 for each player for each day. The total amount of money that clubs will receive is estimated to €26,000,000
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.