Full Tilt Poker (fulltiltpoker.com) Sponsors Formula 1
Posted on May 7, 2010 by Shay Greenberg for Luckyroom.com
US facing online poker room Full Tilt Poker (fulltiltpoker.com) have today announced to be moving strongly in to land based advertising with a sponsorship deal hand to hand with Virgin Racing. The agreement seems to have been in the works for several weeks now behind the scenes as according to the announcement made by the second largest online card room, Virgin will be racing Full Tilt badges as of this week at the Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona. The agreement has gone effective at a time when European facing online poker rooms are already losing valuable ground from the two US facing online poker giants pokerstars.com and fulltiltpoker.com. The exposure across the circuits of Formula 1 is expected to raise competition and is anticipated to widen the gap between European facing card rooms and the two previously mentioned giants.
It is noteworthy that after yesterdays news in regards to a possible legalization of the US poker market the two major currently US facing online poker rooms will need as much exposure as possible to penetrate as many International players in order to avoid a jumble of the worldwide rankings in terms of card room size in the case that Party Gaming LSE: PRTY re-introduces its online card room partypoker.com to the US market.
Additionally it is worth mentioning that this is the first official effort placed in from fulltiltpoker.com to advertise offline as till this day major exposure across land based events was covered by pokerstars.com and partypoker.com. Interesting to say that Full Tilt Poker has placed launch day their on the exact same day and circuit Gibraltar based Party Poker had chosen to launch their new sponsorship with Alguersuari.
The qualifying session for this week’s Formula 1 happening is scheduled for Saturday May 8th at 12:00 GMT while the race is scheduled for Sunday May 9th at 12:00 GMT.
- Here are the First Practice Results:
- LC Hamilton (GBR) McLaren 1′21.134
- J Button (GBR) McLaren 1′21.672
- M Schumacher (GER) Mercedes 1′21.716
- M Webber (AUS) Red Bull 1′22.011
- S Vettel (GER) Red Bull 1′22.026
- N Rosberg (GER) Mercedes 1′22.070
- R Kubica (POL) Renault 1′22.202
- F Alonso (ESP) Ferrari 1′22.258
- V Petrov (RUS) Renault 1′22.397
- K Kobayashi (JPN) BMW Sauber 1′22.492
- S Buemi (SUI) Toro Rosso 1′22.588
- F Massa (BRA) Ferrari 1′22.975
- A Sutil (GER) Force India 1′23.030
- J Alguersuari (ESP) Toro Rosso 1′23.110
- P di Resta (GBR) Force India 1′23.284
- RG Barrichello (BRA) Williams 1′23.312
- N Hülkenberg (GER) Williams 1′23.471
- H Kovalainen (FIN) Lotus 1′25.329
- J Trulli (ITA) Lotus 1′26.244
- T Glock (GER) Virgin 1′26.340
- L di Grassi (BRA) Virgin 1′26.694
- C Klien (AUT) HRT F1 1′27.250
- B Senna (BRA) HRT F1 1′27.752
- PM de la Rosa (ESP) BMW Sauber
About Full Tilt Poker
Full Tilt Poker online as fulltiltpoker.com is a US friendly online card room ranking second (based on ring game revenue and number of players). The brand which launched in 2004 and is based in Kahnawake is the pioneer of newly introduced Rush Poker and is endorsed by some of the world’s most prestigious poker players including amongst others Phil Ivey and Chris “Jesus” Ferguson. New players can visit Full Tilt Poker and choose to play online poker for free or for real money with a 100% sign up bonus for deposits up to $600 by using the Full Tilt Poker Referral Code: LUCKYROOM during sign up. The well populated tables of the online card room host all major variations of online poker playing out in both ring games and tournaments. You may read more at Full Tilt Poker on Wikipedia.
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.