Lucky Ace Poker
Lucky Ace Poker is powered by software provided by the 888 giant; it shares most characteristics with Pacific Poker leaving it with very minor differences in contrast with its older brother. The bonus package offered for Lucky Ace Poker is slightly more boosted than the offerings given by 888 or Pacific Poker although the software and network is exactly the same. Lucky Ace Poker is a slightly newer brand and it is better value for money to issue a new account with them as threes more added benefits to players in total by using the premium package offered in our pages. Tournament players will find a respectable amount of events to join with the most popular event being the Daily Challenge Series with a prize pool going all the way up to $145,000. At Lucky Ace Poker you will find a variety of poker games with the main core being NL Texas Holdem and Pot Limit Omaha. More experienced players will be happy to know that there is lots of fish, as the casino traffic from LuckyAceCasino.com engages in poker playing also due to the ability to maintain what we call a shared wallet on all the products going under the Lucky Ace brand. Moreover you will find seven Card Stud in both Hi and Lo and Omaha again in Hi and Lo.
General features are very pleasing, as the site is tidy, clear cut and easy to use even for the less experienced. Mac users will be disappointed to know that they will not be able to use the client as it is not compatible. If they would like to join the 888 poker network on a Mac compatible room we would advise they try Pacific Poker. Overall software is strong, customer service has proved to be prompt and language support is rather good. Lucky Ace Poker a strong choice among the European poker rooms we would surely recommend it to our more experienced players looking to build up a better bankroll. Players will get an initial 25% bonus on their deposit and the remaining 75% will be paid in to your account during play after they have accumulated the points required to clear the bonus structure.
The bonus structure at LuckyAcePoker.com is instant and you will get 25% on the spot after entering your bonus code and making your first deposit and the rest of the 75% in increments after bonus requirements have been met. The entire bonus is very easy to clear for the average player and you have a fair time period to get it cleared through your Lucky Ace Poker points which you will be accumulating during real money play on both cash games and tournaments. Referred players that sign up to LuckyAcePoker.com will get a pokerbility odds calculator worth $99.95, absolutely free plus they will get one entry to the referred players freeroll which is worth $5000 and plays out on the 25th of each month at 20:00 GMT and additional entry 5 freerolls worth $3,500.
You will find a number of tournaments to compete on and also a large number of sit and go’s. Lucky Ace has an entertaining variety of tournaments including a wide range of multi-table tournaments. The $80,000 guaranteed events on Sundays and the $2,000 Free Casino Mix-Up events on Thursdays are what you should be looking out for. The games at LuckyAcePoker are soft. You can always find enough games to open up a couple of tables, but there usually aren’t enough games to satisfy the serious multi-tabler. Result: Lots of casual players at the table and few serious players.