PMU Partners with Party Gaming
Posted on March 30, 2010 by John Trevors for Luckyroom.com
Leading France based European betting operator PMU has announced a direct cooperation with European facing and London stock exchange listed online gaming operator Party Gaming holding company of Party Casino, Party Poker and Party Bingo in a direct cooperation which will allow the French operator to make available a direct integration of its database to the already established French extension of partypoker.com which is hosted on partypoker.fr. The agreement is most likely to extend the opportunity for PMC to host its own branded online poker room which will be hosted on the existing Party Poker network and will be marketed through the existing channels used till this day by PMU to reach its audience.
Jim Ryan, CEO of PartyGaming said:
“Today’s agreement with PMU shows the strategy to ensure consistency in our part of a small number of high quality partners in legal markets. The PMU is widely recognized as one of the leading European companies in the business of betting services.”
- PMU in numbers:
- 12 years of continuous growth – Turnover: € 9.3 billion, € 660 million from PMU.fr, online betting website.
- During 2009: Gross profit-€ 2.2 billion in 2009 and more than 6.5 million consumers in France!
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.