Poker News in Brief
Posted on February 1, 2010 by John Trevors for Luckyroom.com
Poker News in Brief 25/1/10 – 1/2/10
- Full Tilt Poker Launches Rush Poker
- Tony G joins Party Poker
- Tony G Poker acquired by Party Poker
- Doyle Brunson assign Pam Brunson in charge of the Brunson 10
- Party Poker launches Hit or Run
- Ipoker goes tight on poker ecology
- Chili Poker to acquire other rival ipoker rooms
- Microgaming launches poker ecology measures
- Boss Media poker rooms get fined for winning players
- TJ Cloutier’s 2005 WSOP Bracelet Bought by Cake Poker on ebay
- Cake Poker announces it will be returning WSOP bracelet to TJ Cloutier
- Party Poker is running satellites for the WPT
- Cake Network announces new licensees
- vietcong01 Wins Second PokerStars Sunday Million
- Michael Phelps goes to Borgata Winter Open
- Dwan Leads Antonius by Over a Million
- Aussie Millions, Main Event: Tyron Krost Keeps the Title in Australia
- PokerStars Offering Super Bowl XLIV Tickets
- King Solomons Poker Moves to iPoker Network
- PokerStars Announces 2010 Nordic Poker Awards
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.