PokerStars EPT – European Poker Tournament – San Remo – Day 1
Posted on April 15, 2010 by John Trevors for Luckyroom.com
The poker tournament will last until April 21 and more than 1700 players are anticipated to reach San Remo’s Casino. Poker players who wanted to participate had three different ways to pay for the buy in. The first one is to go directly to casino and pay the buy-in, the second way was to qualify through PokerStars qualifiers where satellites for the San Remo event cost as little as €5.45 or 100FPPs and the third way was through the PokerStars VIP program which was open to Platinum Star Members and above.
Last years champion was Constant Rijkenberg, a 20-year old student from Amsterdam who returned home with over €1,5 millions richer just another indication that anything can happen when it comes to poker. Each player begins with 30,000 chips while the blinds are set to 50-100 and the level will be increasing each 60 minutes. After the conclusion of the EPT in San Remo, the tournament travels west to glamorous Monaco where it will be hosted in the Sporting Club Casino of Monte Carlo in which the final round of the European Poker Tournament will be played. The event is scheduled for the 25th to the 30th of April and the buy-in is at €10,000+600.
- Below you can see the EPT San Remo tournament structure:
- Thursday, April 15: Day 1A
- Friday, April 16: Day 1B
- Saturday, April 17: Day 2
- Sunday, April 18: Day 3
- Monday, April 19: Day 4 (play down to 24 players)
- Tuesday, April 20: Day 5 (play down to 8 players)
- Wednesday, April 21: Final table
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.