PokerStars EPT Schedule 2010 – 2011
Posted on May 13, 2010 by John Trevors for Luckyroom.com
The officials at Pokerstars.com have announced the upcoming European Poker Tour seventh season schedule. The PokerStars.com EPT is the largest European poker event and one of the largest worldwide land based poker evens as it attracts thousands of players from across the five continents and generates millions in prize pools. Tallinn, Estonia is the new addition to the EPT schedule as poker is becoming more popular than ever in Europe. John Duthie, CEO and founder of the EPT stated: “The EPT is growing in every season, which shows the passion and enthusiasm of the players on our events,” and he continued adding: “The sixth season had thousands of more players than the last (fifth) season. We expect the numbers to increase even more. The total prize money also surpassed the 56 million – 4 million more than the year before”.
The new event in Tallinn is the ‘maiden’ event for the seventh season. The success of Pokerstars Baltic Festival, which attracted 300 players from the surrounding areas, allowed the organizers add to the schedule this new tournament on the EPT schedule; the event will take place at Swissotel Estonia. Online Satellites for the Tallinn event will start in mid-June.
The program for the EPT includes well known stops of the tournament such as the Vilamoura in Portugal, the Snowfest in Austria and the EPT tournament in Berlin. The popular Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure which will take place in Bahamas will welcome both American and European players. Of course, the EPT will also visit traditionally European cities such as Barcelona, Prague, San Remo, Deauville and London.
Details for the EPT Grand Final in Monte Carlo or the EPT of San Remo have not been announced yet, but this information will be available soon.
- The schedule is as follows
- EPT Tallin – 11 – 16 August, 2010 – Swissotel – 4,000 +250 Euros
- EPT Vilamoura – 28 August September -2, 2010 – Solverde – 5,000 +300 Euros
- EPT London -29 September-4 October, 2010 – Mertopole – 5,000 +250 Pounds
- EPT Barcelona – 22 – 27 November, 2010 – The Arts – 5,000 +300 Euros
- EPT Prague – 13 – 18 December, 2010 – Hilton – 5,000 +300 Euros
- PokerStars Caribbean Adventure – 8 – 14 January, 2011 – Atlantis – 10,000 +300 USD
- EPT Deauville – 26 – 31 January, 2011 – Casino Barriere – 5,000 +300 Euros
- EPT Copenhagen – 17 – 22 February , 2011 – Casino Copenhagen – 35,000 +2,250 DKK
- EPT Snowfest – 20 – 25 March, 2011 – Alpine Palace – 3,500 +250 Euros
- EPT Berlin – 5-10 April, 2011 – Grand Hyatt – 5,000 +300 Euros
- EPT San Remo – 5,000 +300 Euros
- EPT Grand Final – 10,000 +600 Euros
PokerStars.com known as Poker Stars or PokerStars is today ranked as the world’s largest online poker room with more than 250,000 simultaneous online ring game and tournament players at peak hours. PokerStars is endorsed by a number of WSOP champions including Daniel Negreanu and Chris Moneymaker; the online poker room accepts international players including US players and offers a number of options to both new and existing players for accounts in multicurrency. PokerStars is the head sponsor and partial owner of the European Poker Tour (EPT), Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT), Latin American Poker Tour (LAPT), Australia New Zealand Poker Tour (ANZPT), Italian Poker Tour (IPT), Czech-Slovak Poker Tour (CSPT), and North American Poker Tour (NAPT). In 2005, eGaming Review named PokerStars.com the “Best Poker Operator of the Year”. New players have the opportunity to join pokerstars.com by using the PokerStars Bonus Code: STARS600 and claim a 100% sign up bonus for deposits up to $600 after using the PokerStars Marketing Code at registration. PokerStars offers a downloadable poker client for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, offering the same features to users of each client. More information in regards to pokerstars.com can be found under the PokerStars Rakeback Deal equivalent or under PokerStars on Wikipedia.
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.