(Rakeback) Rake Calculation Revised And Reviewed
Posted on September 6, 2010 by John Trevors for Luckyroom.com
PokerTableRatings presented a detailed special section which will deal with the real cost of playing at the top online poker rooms. In order to get a taste of what is about to follow the popular website has produced a table showing the cost required per 100 hands at different levels of the full ring games. Rake calculation is often a difficult task for the players as the information published by the online poker sites for various poker games is often not detailed. The following table prepared by the PTR contains the amount of rake every 100 hands of average players and is a great way to compare the cost of the game on various websites.
The Cereus, whose basic structure of the rake is comparable to Full Tilt Rakeback and PokerStars Rakeback, receives extra money of each pot in order to ‘finance’ the bad beat jackpot. The PTR has included these costs in comparison as it is unlikely someone to win the bad beat jack- pot. All but a tiny percentage of players will experience a bad beat jackpot. Of particular interest is the column with the PokerStars.fr. Anyone might wonder about the increased rake to the French site. The answer is simple and it is to the recent legislation in the country that imposed higher taxes on the websites which in turn pass the cost to the players. At 100NL hands someone needs to earn a 3bb/100 more to maintain the same profit margin just because of the increased rake!
* You can see therefore that the amount you pay every 100 hands on top websites differ dramatically. Full Tilt Poker, Bodog, PokerStars and Cake poker are the sites where the player pays less money for rake per 100 hands. In some cases the cost of playing in these sites is only half of their competitors. This translates into significantly less bb(big blinds)/100 you need to win in order to break even.
Supported by the #1 directory for bingo online, free bingo, live bingo and no deposit bingo games.
- City bingo has more free bingo
- Win Winter Sun With Sky Bingo
- The newest Beckham inspires a new bingo call!
- Mobile Apps may help bingo grow even larger!
- Diva Bingo Diamond Shop Open until October 30.
If you wish to try something alternative to gaming you may want to experience forex trading. Opportunities for non maturing forex demo accounts are available with the Metatrader trading terminal. You will have the opportunity to trade online from Sunday evening till Friday evening 24 hours a day.