Similarly to all our index below we recommend the top online casinos to play online roulette based on our editors reviews; these internet casino operators have been tested and reviewed for quality of gaming experience and are therefore fully recommended for new and ongoing casino roulette fanatics. Each listing is provided with information regarding the sign up bonus, the jurisdiction the operator is licensed and of course a super sign up bonus promotional link which will ensure that new players have the opportunity to claim maximum bonus when signing up for the first time. The majority of sites have been embedded promotional codes in their play now links but at the same time some of the operators listed below have been attached a casino bonus code which you will have to enter upon sign up to claim the full amount of bonus accompanied in each respective listing. Below the recommended choices you will find information regarding roulette games, roulette betting and roulette variations which will give you a heads up regarding on how to play roulette and what variations are available at gaming operators.
Top 5 Sites Offering Online Roulette Games
Roulette is a game of chance that uses a wheel and a betting grid. The dealer throws a ball over the wheel with numbers , the wheel is spinning in the opposite direction and the bet is based on the number in particular that will be selected randomly. The roulette wheel has small pockets or openings in the perimeter. The openings are numbered from 0 to 36. (In American roulette, there is an additional opening 00) Each opening is red or black except 0 and 00 that are green. The dealer spins the roulette wheel in one direction and the small ball is thrown into the wheel in the opposite direction. Finally, while the roulette wheel slows its speed, the ball lands in one of the openings numbered. This will be the winning number! Anyone who has bet on that number, or the group that includes the winning number wins.
Bets in Roulette
There are many types of bets in Roulette. This is the game that makes betting really interesting. Before explaining details, the general rule to remember is that the more numbers you bet, the higher the chances of winning, but the lower the payment. By contrary, if you bet on a few numbers is less likely but higher payment in case of winning. As an example, if you bet a single number you may win a jackpot of $ 350 due to betting $ 10, but not win consistently. If you bet on red, you have a probability of winning regularly, but will only receive one payment of $ 10 on a $ 10 bet. The roulette table betting includes a grid in which the roulette numbers are arranged in three vertical columns and horizontal columns of twelve. Place your bets with your chips (or by clicking with your mouse) in the specific area of the roulette table. There are two different types of bets: inside bets and outside bets. Inside bets are placed inside the grid of bets on the roulette table and pay the highest odds. Outside Bets are bets that are placed outside the grid of betting they include larger groups of numbers and so the odds are naturally lower. You can put more than one bet in the same game. The following list contains different types of roulette bets, with instructions on how to place a bet and pay if you win the bet:
- Bet Direct – A straight bet pays the highest odds. It is a bet on one number. For the bet to be valid, the card is placed in the center of the square of that number. A straight bet pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bet – A bet on two numbers that are adjacent to each other in the betting grid, either horizontally or vertically. The tab is placed on the line between the two numbers. The payment is 17 to 1.
- Street Bet – A bet on three numbers on the horizontal row. The payment is 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet (also known as Square Bet) – A bet on block of four numbers in the grid. The tab is placed on the half corner where the four squares. The payment is 8 to 1.
- Five Bet Numbers – The bet is available only in American roulette. It is a bet on five numbers are 00, 0, 1, 2 and 3. For this bet to be valid, the token is placed on the line between 0 and 1. This bet pays 6 to 1.
- Line Bet – A bet on six numbers that are in different rows of three. The chip is placed on the line above the “Dozen Bet,” and is located between the two rows where the bet. The payment is 5 to 1.
Roulette Internal Betting
Roulette Outside Bets
- Column Bet – This is a bet placed in one of the three vertical columns of 12 numbers. This pays a probability of 2 for 1.
- Dozen Bet – This is a bet on the first dozen (numbers 1 to 12), second dozen (13 to 24) or third dozen (25 to 36). Pays 2 to 1.
- Bet “Flat” – This is a general term for betting odd / even or high / low, and the stakes of colors.
- Betting Odd / Even – These are betting all even numbers or all odd numbers. Payment is 1 for 1.
- Bets High / Low – These are the stakes in all the numbers from 1 to 18, or all high numbers 19 to 36. Payment is 1 for 1.
- Betting Colors – These are the stakes in all red or all black. Payment is 1 for 1.
- Online Casinos offer five games of roulette: American Roulette, European Roulette, European Roulette Gold, French Roulette and Roulette Royale. The general rules of how to play roulette, as described above, apply in every game of roulette with minor variations.
- The American Roulette wheel has both the 0 and 00. The rest of the roulette games have only a single 0.
- French Roulette and European Roulette Gold offers all the above described regular bets and in addition they offer special bets called “call bets.” European Roulette Gold also offers additional special bets called Neighbor Bets.
- French Roulette has a special rule called La Partage. Under this rule, if you flat bet and the roulette ball drops at 0, you only lose half the bet instead of all bet.
- Roulette Royale includes a progressive jackpot that grows steadily and can have a value greater than $ 800,000, pounds sterling or Euros. If the same number comes out five times in succession then the Progressive Jackpot is won.